Sandwiches are a good choice whenever you feel hungry because it’s easy to make and delicious too. So this weekend make French Toast 5 minutes.
Ingredients needed to make this recipe:
4 tablespoons plain flour
225ml semi-skimmed milk
1 pinch salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon caster sugar
12 thick slices bread
4 strawberries for garnish
How to Make:
1. Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk.
2. Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat.
4. Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated.
5. Cook bread on each side until golden brown.